Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will silver shampoo wreck the purple underneath my hair?

I have bright blonde on top and a very deep purple underneath (sorry I dont have any photo's) just want to know if theres any hairdressers out there that may know if I use the silver shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner on all of my hair will it wreck my purple?





What do you suggest?Will silver shampoo wreck the purple underneath my hair?
wont wreck it. but will cause it to fade.. i use Matrix so silver cause im very bright blonde but i have dark red underneath and i use my so silver once a week...but it didnt effect it..if anything its made it made shinier and shimmered golden red instead of dark red..it might strip it abit but wont make it completely come out..it probably wont even strip it..you should fine but if your worried then just wash the blonde part with the silver stuff and pin the purple area to your head and dont use the silver stuff on that area.Will silver shampoo wreck the purple underneath my hair?
if the purple hair dye you used to dye your hair with is semi permenant wich most likely it is then no matter what shampoo and cond. you use the purple color is going to lighten..i know because i had purple in my hair...and i dont think it matters if the shampoo and conditioner is silver or not. the purple is eventually get lighter every time you wash it.. it depends what hair dye your using.
What do you mean by silver shampoo? Is the shampoo just silver or are there silver color pigments (for toning hair) in it? If it's just silver for ';decoration'; and doesn't have pigments in it, then you are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment