Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner for grey/silver hair?

I have been growing out my grey hair and now have 2 inch grey roots. I am cutting off all the dark dyed hair on Friday so I will be entirely grey, hence the need for a change of shampoo. Can anyone suggest a shampoo that will keep my grey shiney and not yellow it?


ThanksWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner for grey/silver hair?
Matrix Essentials ';blue shampoo'; is really good. It's purple and with balance the yellow as it's opposite yellow on the color wheel.What is the best shampoo/conditioner for grey/silver hair?
I'm not entirely sure about what kind is a good daily shampoo or conditioner, but if you end up getting one that yellows your hair, use ag's sterling silver. This has a purple tint to it to neutralize the yellow, and bring it back to its normal grey/silver.
suave
';Shimmering Lights'; which can be found at any Sally's Beauty Supply.
pantine
A wig

No comments:

Post a Comment