Saturday, December 19, 2009

Schwarzkopf touch of silver shampoo?

My mate recommended this, I used it once then reapplied it leaving it for 5mins before rinsing, but it says to use a different shampoo for every third wash, does this mean the next time I wash my hair I should use the sliver shampoo? or how often does people use it?Schwarzkopf touch of silver shampoo?
For the 3rd wash it means the third time u wash ur hair - like 3-4 days later.





Put it on ur hair and leave it for 5 mins the put conditioner on like normal then dont use it again for a couple of days. I find putting a shampoo on after it lessen's its effect. Also, it really only works on light blonde hair.





I would only use it twice a week...three if you must - over use it or leave it on for too long and ur hair will get a blue/purple tint to it!





But generally its a great shampoo and a bargain at 拢2! I wouldnt recommened any of their other products though like hairspray - waste of money!Schwarzkopf touch of silver shampoo?
Before I had my hair coloured, I used to be quite grey, and used a Touch of Silver to enhance the grey, and to take the yellow out. It worked quite well, and made my hair sparkle. I would use it two times running, and then a different shampoo for the third time, and then back to Touch of Silver. Their other products are not much good - the hairspray is dreadful, but their finishing spray is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment