Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can i use touch of silver shampoo straight after ive dyed my hair?

as my hair didnt go the blonde i wanted more yellow could i use a touch of silver shampoo straight after ive dyed it thanksCan i use touch of silver shampoo straight after ive dyed my hair?
You have to leave your hair like that for a while, I work in a beauty supply, and trust me, many people just made mistakes of that kind! Be careful and don't frizz and make your hair coarse because of that, Just be patient and do it after 2-3 weeks then you will be alright! Another thing you can do is to color your hair again ni a different color but make sure the brand you will use to dye your hair is not cheap or you will damage your hair, I would suggest loreal paris, I did it with my wife and it did work fine!


Good luckCan i use touch of silver shampoo straight after ive dyed my hair?
That could very well work. Make sure you wait 2 weeks before you do it to let the other color set and not danage your hair
i used it right away, my hair dresser actually told me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment