Saturday, December 19, 2009

I have a question about purple shampoo, specifically jhirmack's silver shampoo.?

Jhirmack's was recommended online as a good brightening shampoo, but the only Jhirmack's shampoo I can find has the word 'silver' in it. I know that it can be used for gray hair, but can I use it? My hair is a darker blonde and really curly, and I really don't want it to be platinum, just more of a gold tone, bright, not light, but I don't want to dye it. Could I use Jhirmack's silver? Also, do you have any other recommendations. I want it to brighten up, but still look completely natural. If anyone out there has similar hair, or has used Jhirmack silver shampoo, I would really like to know. Please tell me your hair type and what effect your shampoo had. I don't want to do any damage. Thanks a bunch!I have a question about purple shampoo, specifically jhirmack's silver shampoo.?
Jhirmack may be ok, it just depends on your type of blond hair. If your hair was closer to a white blond, then Jhirmack would be just the thing to use. I suggest that you try some other color-enhancing shampoo. Sunsilk and Pantene have formulas designed for this purpose. You could find them at almost any drug store or supermarket. At salons or beauty supply stores, you could look for brands like Paul Mitchell, Artec, and KMS, that are designed for blond hair. Some of the brands i've listed are color-depositing as opposed to just color-enhancing, meaning you should really read the labels carefully to know how they work. The cost of the salon/ beauty supply store brands isn't cheap, so that is why I caution you! Good luck.I have a question about purple shampoo, specifically jhirmack's silver shampoo.?
Thanks for the rating. I used to work in a Beauty Supply Store, which is why I know how the products work. I hope you find the product best suited for you! Report Abuse

dont use the silver shampoo the reason why I say this is if you use to much or let it sit on too long you will have a purple cast on your blonde hair.Loreal makes a good one calle feria shimmer enhancing conditioner for blondes plus it has a anti brass in it also

No comments:

Post a Comment