Saturday, December 19, 2009

I bought Matrix Silver (purple shampoo) to prevent brassiness in my dyed blonde hair....?

should I use this everytime I shampoo, once a week or what? (doesn't say on the bottle) looking for answers from a beautician or someone who uses or has used a simular product. ThanksI bought Matrix Silver (purple shampoo) to prevent brassiness in my dyed blonde hair....?
depends on your hair color and porosity


my advice is always to see what makes your hair work


if it works well for you every day... use it every day


you can also dilute it if the color is too strong with a clear shampooI bought Matrix Silver (purple shampoo) to prevent brassiness in my dyed blonde hair....?
I dont use matrix i use joico two times a week. when I used it more it irritated my scalpl.
Only use it once a week!!!!! Or else you run the risk of turning your hair purple. Trust me it happened to me!
You should try Pureology. This is the VERY BEST colored hair shampoo and conditioner. Try the pink shampoo and the purple conditioner. You'll never use anything else ever again once you try this stuff. Costly, but soooo worth it!
just use it once a week........ u dont want purple hair do you??
Silver is generally used by people with grey hair because it can look yellow. Violet gets rid of yellow. Products like that can be used once a week. More than that can deposit too much color and turn your hair purple.





I am also a hairstylist :P

No comments:

Post a Comment