Saturday, December 19, 2009

I used Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver Shampoo on my hair to give it a better colour, My hair was bright white?

which i bleach every 4/5 weeks.. I have used the silver shampoo twice now and everyone keeps saying how grey my hair is and that my little bits of hair have went blue.. Now im soo paranoid to go out.





Can anyone tell me if this will wash out eventually.. i need some advice from sumone who knows about the product..





thanks xI used Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver Shampoo on my hair to give it a better colour, My hair was bright white?
Humm,


Tryyy Washing It Out With TRESEMME (Purple Lines;)


Or Go Hairdressers And Get It Dyed...


X x X Good LuckI used Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver Shampoo on my hair to give it a better colour, My hair was bright white?
Go to your Beautician ask for the Miss Clairol Color . They have got it going on for the grey or partially grey hair. They are the color pros for a greater variety.


Your Stylist can give you a shampoo cap to remove the blue and achieve the shade you desire. Problem is the shampoo was in a little too long for your shade. Not a problem at all to take care of.
Same thing has happened to me. It's easy to over do it. Get a mixture of 50/50 hydrogen peroxide and water going in the sink and dip all your hair in. Check every few minutes, it should reduce the grayness. It will eventually fade too.

No comments:

Post a Comment