Saturday, December 19, 2009

How do I get the light purple out of my hair from using Jhirmack shampoo for blonde/silver?

I was using it every day and now know to use it 2x a week.How do I get the light purple out of my hair from using Jhirmack shampoo for blonde/silver?
Definitely use a clarifying shampoo.How do I get the light purple out of my hair from using Jhirmack shampoo for blonde/silver?
if you wash your hair a few times, without using the silver shampoo it should come out.


yeah, them shampoos are designed to not be used everyday as they also dry hair out(since they have toner added to them) so use it sparingly and dont leave it on for longer than 5mins.
A claryfying shampoo strips out most things or else use a dandruff shampoo it does the same thing. Be sure to condition well afterwards because both shampoos dry out the hair.
try a clarifying shampoo. if not just keep on washing it.. it will come out... if you put on dry hair once a week it works just as well

No comments:

Post a Comment