Saturday, December 19, 2009

Silver/purple shampoo for brassy blonde hair?

I've tried Shwarzkopft Touch of Silver but it's not very good. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking at:


Matrix So Silver shampoo


Clynol id Care Reflex Silver shampoo


Clairol Shimmer Lights (might be slightly hard to get as I'm in the UK)


Thanks!Silver/purple shampoo for brassy blonde hair?
Clairol Shimmer Lights would be the best idea for your type of hair. if u google it a lot of sites will come up for you to buy it!Silver/purple shampoo for brassy blonde hair?
use juucie blonde shampoo and conditioner also if you find you have 1cm of regrowth put baby power on it i find it helps :)
Of you can get the Shimmer LIghts I say go for that one. I am using it now. I know nothing about the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment