Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I buy Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver shampoo?

I've heard that Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver shampoo works wonders for minimising brassy tones in coloured hair and I would love to try it, but I can't find it anywhere. I've looked in the obvious places like Boots and Superdrug but haven't had any luck. I know you can get it on ebay but I'd prefer to pick it up from a shop. Does anyone know where I can buy some?


Thank youWhere can I buy Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver shampoo?
Do you want to order it online?


I think you can buy one from amazon.co.uk


I hope that this site will be helpful.Where can I buy Schwarzkopf Touch of Silver shampoo?
Sally's Beauty Supply. They have pretty much everything you can think of =]
Just google it, then click on the shopping tab. it compares the prices for you.
I found it in boots, maybe your store doesn't stock it. its for sale on their website though
go to the salon

No comments:

Post a Comment