Thursday, December 24, 2009

What does Shimmer lights shampoo for blonde and silver do to black hair?

So I have the black and blonde tone in my hair, and the hair stylist had dyed some of my black hair blonde causing it to look a bit orange. I just recently got it done and i'm wanting to try the shimmer lights shampoo to see if i can tone the color down a bit. Now sense i have black in my hair i'm wondering if the shampoo will try and take effect on the black. which i'm hoping it doesn't. I just want to lighten the blonde. so if i use the shampoo in my hair is it going to effect the black and make it change any other color? or will it do what i want to do and just concentrate on the blonde.What does Shimmer lights shampoo for blonde and silver do to black hair?
No, it will not affect the black at all, i have the same type of tones in my hair, except a word of caution, i have bought three different types shimmer shampoos, look for the color closest to the color you want, otherwise it will change your hair color. I would buy the one with more yellow tones to bring out the blond color. Don't buy golden it will turn your hair color brown. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment