Saturday, December 19, 2009

People who have used or know about purple/silver shampoo?

I have blonde hair and want to get rid of the ';brassy tones'; but I am scared my hair is going to go white..Will it? How do I use the shampoo so it doesnt go white?People who have used or know about purple/silver shampoo?
I dye my hair blonde and use a purple shampoo. I like it better because the silver shampoo gives you an almost greenish look. It won't turn white because it's not powerful enough. I recommend going to a hair salon and getting it toned, because the shampoo's effects are only temporary.





Good Luck!


%26lt;33 MaileePeople who have used or know about purple/silver shampoo?
It won't go white. Silver shampoo has a purple toner base designed specifically what you want: to get rid of brassy tones. I've used it for a couple years now and it has kept my color healthy and vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment