Saturday, December 19, 2009

L'oreal serie expert silver shampoo?

Can anybody tell me, if ';L'oreal professionnel serie expert silver shampoo'; is the same item as ';L'oreal serie expert silver GLOSS PROTECTION SYSTEM shampoo'; and ';L'oreal Serie Expert UNISEX FOR GREY OR WHITE HAIR Silver Shampoo ';. Three bottles are different and price as well. I've ordered online the first one, but I was sent the second. I do not know whether I should claim the one I ordered or there are no difference between them, and I just keep it and use it. Although it does not seem to work. It is not as strong as I thought the shampoo I ordered initially would be. I can't get into L'oreal website to find out. Please helpL'oreal serie expert silver shampoo?
L'Oreal brutally tests on animals (including kittens and puppies)L'oreal serie expert silver shampoo?
Listin bby dnt pay for tht xpensive stuf ur jus payin for the name bby, suave is all gud u dnt ned 2 cut into ur food spendin to pay for stupid shampoos bby i think its all jus a scam to get us to spend money on makin us look unnaturalli beautiful u kno we dnt need this stuf in 1840 y we need it now

No comments:

Post a Comment