Saturday, December 19, 2009

I used a silver purple shampoo?

i used a silver purple shampoo and it turned my blonde hair silver. will this wash off?I used a silver purple shampoo?
Hay girl...I didnt see this post..I would use the NEXUS ALOE RID..it gets rid of the chemicals..you put into your hair...it really works and will not hurt it. My hair turned green from a pool once ..realll green I have natural blonde hair..so I used this product and it came out immediatly...its a good product.That shampoo you used is for people with gray hair to get the brassy look out it sorta turns their hair bluish or silerish..when it is a brassy gray...dont use that stuff..please! isten to me..I havent steered you wrong yet have I?I used a silver purple shampoo?
Being a shampoo, then it should. It's a temporary dye. Bet ya wont do that again, suggest finding a nice old lady to give the rest to!
did you read the box?
It should wash out......eventually. You may want to contact their customer service for advice. The number should be on the package. Good Luck
Rewash your hair with normal shampoo and see.
depends on if its a permanent wash or not


read the bottle an se if itll wash out after so many washes.. if not.. use some blondisjh bloduct to take it back to blond.. and always use conditioner afterwards..dyes are harsh on the hair when done over an over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment