Saturday, December 19, 2009

For blonde hair (silver shampoo)?

right im looking at this silver shampoo for people who have dyed there hair blonde and its gone a brassy yellow colour. im about to buy it i just want to know if any1 has used it and does it work .. just to tel me abit more information about it. thanks.For blonde hair (silver shampoo)?
You can use it once a week or whenever you notice your blond getting brassy or yellow. They work really well and actually make your hair color look more fresh. I usually recommend Aveda Blue Malva or Clairol Shimmerlights, but there are others that work well also.For blonde hair (silver shampoo)?
A gentle cleanser formulated specifically to polish out unwanted brassiness from blonde, highlighted and silver hair.





I don't think it is for all of the time use...





You should read the label or talk to a stylist about the product. Some of them are diluted enough to use everyday, others are to use once every week or two. Read the label and see what it says.
Matrix carries a line that is for silver hair. I used to use it when I worked in a salon. It's purple shampoo but really helps to take the brassiness out or you can always go to a salon and have them put a toner on it.





Good luck!
When I dyed my hair blonde I used the Sheer Blonde by John Fredia but that gets expensive so I switched to Pantene Pro-V for blondes. I liked them both a lot but I have never heard of the one you are talking about.
Yes, it is great for blonde hair that has gone brassy. It does come out of the bottle bright purple, so it is something that you should use in the shower. Leave it in your hair for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Use daily until you get the desired toning effect that you want. As maintenance use weekly. If you have really highlighted pieces that are WHITE be careful not to leave in for too long, as they can take on a lavender hughe. Only if they are WHITE.
ITS BRILLIANT

No comments:

Post a Comment